Effective Date: January 1, 2022
Johan Qin (“I”, “me”, or “my”) operates the http://johanqin.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Data when you use my Service, and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
I collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve my Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using my Service, I may ask you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
I may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of my Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amounts of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze my Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of my Service.
Examples of Cookies I use:
- Session Cookies. I use Session Cookies to operate my Service.
- Preference Cookies. I use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. I use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
I use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to my Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of my Service when you choose to do so
- To respond to your inquiries
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that I can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to me, please note that I transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Your Information may be disclosed:
- To third party companies and individuals to facilitate my Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on my behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist me in analyzing how my Service is used.
- If you request information from vendors so that they (or so that Third Parties who provide similar services) can provide you with information about their products and services. I am not responsible or liable for vendors’ use of your information; please refer to their privacy policies.
- On an aggregated level, such as the overall number of users, or anonymous geographic summaries, etc.
- To a Third Party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of my business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- As I believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce my terms and conditions; (e) to protect my operations or those of any of my affiliates; (f) to protect my rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of my affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow me to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that I may sustain.
I may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend my rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Rights under the CCPA
- The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits you to request and obtain information from me regarding the disclosure of any of your Personal Data collected in the past 12 months by me.
- The right to say no to the sale of personal data. You have the right to ask me not to sell your Personal Data to Third Parties. You can submit such a request by visiting the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or viewing my Cookies Policy.
- The right to know about your personal data. You have the right to request and obtain information from me regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Data collected
- The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
- Categories of Third Parties with whom I share Personal Data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data I collected about you
- The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
- The right to not be discriminated against. You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of your consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to you
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, you can email me or visit my “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section. I will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
“Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
My Service does not respond to “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals. Some Third Party websites do keep track of your browsing activities, however. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your web browser preferences to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page in your web browser.
Links To Other Sites
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any Third Party sites or services.
My Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, I take steps to remove that information from my servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org